In The Footsteps Of The Prophet
From Madinah > Hudaybiyyah
Departure Date: 4th March, 2024
Duration : 10 Days 8 Nights
(Meal On Board/Lunch/Dinner)
Gather at Saudi Airlines, Counter K at KLIA Terminal 1, Level 5.
- Pre-departure briefing session
- Check in baggage and jemaah will receive their boarding passes after that.
- Proceed to the departure hall 2 hours before departure.
- Depart from KLIA to Madinah.
- Upon arrival in Madinah, we will proceed to Masjid Nabawi for Zuhur.
- We will then have lunch at the hotel.
- After that, we will gather at Masjid Nabawi for our very first seerah introduction on Madinah.
- Check-in after 3pm.
07.30am: Jemaah will gather at the hotel lobby for our 2nd seerah session visiting historic places like Quba Mosque, Jabal Uhud, Makam Syuhada & Qiblatain Mosque.
07.30am: Jemaah will gather at the hotel lobby for our 3rd seerah session visiting historic places like the grave of our Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, Masjid Ghamamah, Masjid Abu Bakar and Baqi' Graveyard.
07.30am: Jemaah will have a refresher Umrah course before we depart for Makkah the next day. All jemaah are encouraged to ask questions if any with regards to the manasik of Umrah.
11.00am: Load baggage onto the bus. Bus will depart to Makkah early and pick-up jemaah from
Makkah Station later.
11.30am: Packed lunch will be sent to the room, jemaah are encouraged to eat before checking out and praying Zuhur.
12.00pm: Check-out from hotel and proceed to Masjid Nabawi for Zuhur. To jamak qasr Asr prayer after Zuhur.
01.15pm: Pick-up transfer from hotel to Madinah Station.
02.30pm: Depart from Madinah Station to Makkah via the Haramain High Speed Railway train.
05.00pm: Arrive at Makkah Station. Transfer to hotel.
05.45pm: Upon arrival at the hotel, jemaah will proceed to check-in.
- To pray Maghrib & Isya at Masjidil Haram.
- Will commence Umrah after Isya’ prayer.
IMPORTANT NOTE :-
- Jemaah to do ghusl at hotel in Madinah & to wear ihram after check-out, WITHOUT THE INTENTION OF BEING IN IHRAM.
- Form the intention for ihram when the train departs from Madinah Station. The announcement for the miqat will be announced about 10 minutes after the train departs from Madinah Station.
- Jemaah has to be aware of the things to avoid while in ihram.
07.45am: Jemaah will gather at the hotel lobby for the 1st seerah session in Makkah, visiting historic
places such as Jabal Thur, Arafah, Jabal Rahmah and Jaaranah.
- We will later pass by Mina & Jabal Nur (Gua Hira) before returning back to the hotel..
07.30am: Jemaah will gather at the hotel lobby for the day trip to the historic city of Ta’if.
- InshaaAllah, jemaah will pray the first taraweeh if Ramadhan falls on 11 March.
InshaaAllah if Ramadhan falls on 11 March, jemaah will have their first suhoor in Makkah.
7.45am: Jemaah will gather at the hotel lobby for a special visit to Muzium Al Amoudi.
- Jemaah will then visit Masjid Hudaibiyah (Masjid Asy-Syumaisi), an important location in Islamic history.
- Experience the 2nd night of taraweeh in Masjidil Haram.
(Suhoor/Iftar On Board)
11.30am: Check-out from hotel. Jemaah will then be transferred to King Abdulaziz Internationa Airport (Jeddah) for their flight back home
05.45am: Jemaah is expected to arrive in KLIA inshaaAllah. May Allah accept from us our ibadah and may Allah grant us Umrah mabrur. Ameen.
Itinerary subject to change